All-American Burgers

Around Super Bowl time, I was looking for a mini-burger recipe. I found this one from Rachael Ray on Food Network's website. Instead of mini-burgers, I just ended up making regular burgers and it worked just as well. These burgers have a kick so if you don't like spicy, then beware.

1-1/4 lbs. ground sirloin
2 Tbsp. dill pickle relish
2 Tbsp. A-1 sauce
1 Tbsp. grill seasoning
1 tsp. paprika

Mix ingredients together. Form into patties (makes 4-5 burgers). To make a double batch or more, meat can be made into patties ahead and placed on cookie sheets to store 24 hours. Serve on buns with favorite hamburger toppings and Special Sauce.

Special Sauce:
1/4 C. ranch dressing
1/4 C. ketchup
1/2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper

Notes: You may substitute ground beef for the ground sirloin (I have used both and actually prefer ground beef). For the grill seasoning, I use McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.

No comments: